SEN Information Report
Please click the links below to find out what is in our SEN (Special Education Needs) Report.
- Support for children with special educational needs
- My child's progress
- Support for my child's overall wellbeing
- Specialist services and expertise available at or accessed by the school
- Training of school staff
- Activities outside the classroom including school trips
- Accessibility of the school environment
- Preparing my child to join the school or to transfer to a new school or the next stage of education or life
- How will my child be prepared to move onto the next stage within school e.g. class or key stage
Please note that the information in the report above complies with paragraph 6.79 of the Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0 to 25 Years requirements on publishing data. This is a requirement of all schools. Of course, please don't hesitate to contact us if you need to know more.
As part of the changes that have been introduced this year through the Children and Families Bill, local authorities must publish information about all provision that helps assist a young person to adulthood. As part of this all schools will publish information that will be held on a local authority website. The West Berkshire website can be found by clicking the picture below: